Barns, Castles, Golf Clubs, Marquees, Hotels and Manor Houses. Just a few of the options now available to host your special day. When searching for your perfect wedding venue, I’m sure you will consider the food and drinks, the price, the style and the proximity to home but will you consider the importance of exclusive use wedding venues? Everyone knows that little girls dream of their wedding days from day dot but very rarely does that dream include meeting another Bride, Groom and their guests in the same venue on the same day!
Exclusive use wedding venues do exactly what they say on the tin! They offer themselves to you and your family exclusively for your big day. The benefits of this are huge and include;
1. No golfers teeing off in the background of your photos!
2. No hotel guests reading the paper in your wedding reception!
3. No sneaky guests from next door’s annual Christmas party helping themselves to your free bar!
4. Far more security allowing you to let the little ones in your party run riot without concern!
5. It gives you that true feeling of the venue being your ‘home’ for the day.
6. More privacy so you can go mad with personal touches without judgement!
7. No one else wearing the same dress!
8. No mixed up presents going astray!
9. Exclusive access to on-site accommodation – No fully booked rooms because of a local golf tournament!
10. Most importantly, no distractions for the staff. The entire staff, from chef to groundsman, is dedicated entirely to YOU and your party for the big day!
Country House Weddings offers all four of their stunning and unique wedding venues on an exclusive use basis to each and every couple. Clearwell Castle in Gloucestershire is the perfect setting for those looking for a fairy tale Castle. St Audries Park in Somerset is the perfect romantic retreat for an extended celebration. In terms of our Essex offerings, Gosfield Hall, the Georgian Manor House, offers elegance and glamour, whilst Leez Priory offers a Tudor Mansion-like backdrop. Whatever your style and inspiration, do not overlook the value of exclusive use!